7.27.2004

I have noticed a recent influx of visitors from around the world trying to find this photo in my blog (and it's buried quite deep). Now, I can believe that a picture might become popular, even internationally, but the frequency of these searches, not to mention the absolute shotgun international appeal has me thinking that these searches originated with one poor devil who is using a randomiser on his server, has no idea where his photo is and is trying desperately to seek it out.
Well, allow me to help. Your photo is linked to my blog under the entry for 3.10.2004. Scroll down to July 21st. It should read, 'A fish.' That's your baby. Oh, and thanks for letting me use it this long, whoever you are.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Are you shure they weren't looking for Fishbig.jpg?

27/7/04 15:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters