8.10.2004

Brian's buncha questions
Last Cigarette:I tried to smoke a pack when I broke up with my fiancé some time ago. Couldn't.
Last Alcoholic Drink:five beers. in one night. never again.
Last Car Ride:drive home from my sister's house.
Last Kiss:see answer one.
Last Good Cry:last night. but it wasn't good.
Last Library Book:Complete Idiot's Guide to Handwriting Analysis
Last book bought:Army Field Manual (for my brother)
Last Book Read:see two up.
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:theaters huh? been a while. I think Spidey2.
Last Movie Rented:Sullivan's Travels. From the library.
Last Cuss Word Uttered:unsure, probably fucking bastard.
Last Beverage Drank:currently tea.
Last Food Consumed:2 raisin cookies.
Last Crush:The poor tennis coach.
Last Phone Call:why is this field yellow? I've been trying to call my young friend who is in an abusive relationship for the last two days and it's killing me I can't reach her. (see "last good cry")
Last TV Show Watched:fear factor couples, I bet. No, CSI:Miami.
Last Time Showered:late last night when I couldn't sleep.
Last Shoes Worn:you means the ones I have on now? Well, I wore them last also.
Last CD Played:Nina Simone, Reflections
Last Item Bought:I just bought a Sondre Lerche CD off the internet. Oh, and some work blouses as well.
Last Download:Been awhile. I don't really download stuff. Probably adaware.
Last Annoyance:Not being able to reach/help my young friend.
Last Disappointment:See above.
Last Soda Drank:Hmm, dr. pepper.
Last Thing Written:"Hmm, dr. pepper."
Last Key Used:"
Last Words Spoken:How the hell should I know? That was fifteen minutes ago. Probably something depressing like, "If she doesn't come out on a stretcher first."
Last Sleep:you mean like death?
Last Ice Cream Eaten:fruit pops. Do they count?
Last Chair Sat In:This one; an ugly black office swiveler.
Last Webpage Visited:GAS? where I got to this link in the first place.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters