8.10.2004

Questionnaire from LydiaOLydia
(you can answer it for yourself!)

Given a choice between Olive Oyl and Popeye, which would you save from the burning wreckage of a sinking ship?Myself damnit. They have each other.
Blue is your favorite color. Explain.Well, that's just it, what's to explain?
What is the worst thing you've ever eaten?Willingly: dog food, unwillingly: a bug flying through the air.
When was the last time you swam unsupervised?Three nights ago in my sleep.
Do you have a favorite mistake? If so, explain.Cool question! Now what would my favorite mistake be? Hmm, I think the one time I answered the phone for Dix and Eaton by saying, "Dicks and Headache."
Under what circumstances should prayer be allowed in public schools?When students with guns enter and start shooting.
Which is more annoying: an insistant cat or an apathetic one?Tough call. I like my cats both ways.
Is there anything that is wrong to imagine?Killing me.
How do you define good poetry?Something that other people tell me is good poetry. (I am a philistine, I'm afraid)
Which is preferable: a quick wit or a slow temper?I have the first, so I appreciate someone with the second.
You love J. S. Bach. Explain why in 5/7/5 haiku.I love J.S.Bach
Not for what he has written
But for LydO's sake.
Why isn't your favorite color orange?I look washed out in it.
How old should you be before drinking alcohol?Old enough to lift the bottle yourself.
Should penalties for marijuana possession in the U.S. be strengthened or relieved?Close the door, man...
How much money would it take to get you to eat a live, angry African Cave Spider?Not much. Probably a buck fifty. You can kill it first, you know. Is it poisonous? Cause if it is, of course I'm not eating it!
How much water do you drink per diem?per day? Seize the drink! About two liters, I suspect.
I like my men like my cocktails: neat, but with a twist. How do you like yours?Men are like fine wine: they start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.
Compose a limerick about facial hair.There once was a girl from Argos,
She grew a long hair from her nose,
She let it extend
till she tripped on the end
and bled all over her clothes.
What is your favorite ethnic food?Ethiopian. No, Indian.
What type of person is the most annoying?The annoying one.
Which government leader deserves most to be shot or at least muzzled?What diff does it make? They'll just be replaced in an hour by an even bigger grade A loser.
Where in the world IS Carmen San Diego?San Diego?
Which Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream flavor is most inappropriately named?Chunky Monkey
Assume an spherical cow. Discuss.Would they float?
Are hamster exercise balls a good or a bad idea? Why?Bad. Three of ours died behind the sofa in those death traps.
How many times will you let a person interrupt you before snapping at them in fury?I don't snap, I just gently glide away.
What was your last deep thought?forty feet. I work in the basement, they're all deep.
Is a person who plays a mean kazoo a musician?Sure.
Assume there is no such thing as white. What color would your walls be?Pink. It's the new white.
On a scale of 1-10, anathema being 10, how gross are dirty fingernails?Depends on what's beneath 'em. Grease being less disgusting than, say, feces.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters