11.01.2004

Postman's Knock

Have you ever heard of this game? A children's party game. It goes like this. All the boys gather in a group and each takes a card with a sequential number (One, Two, Three etc). The girls do the same. The boys then form a line (shoulder to shoulder) facing the girls who are in a similar line. (Players should NOT stand in order. First a girl calls out a number and the boy with that number goes across to kiss her. The a boy calls out a number and the girl with that number goes and kisses him.

Is it just me or is that a really creepy idea? I would have run away from a party like that and hid in the neighbor's bushes. What kind of adult asks children to kiss each other? I mean really people! Ich. I mean, I've kissed a fair number of boys out of spontaneous impulse, but only because I wanted to, not because it was an organized sport.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

What, they didn't have a bottle? My thoughts: Not strange if children think up and play such a game. Very strange if parents organize it.

1/11/04 12:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters