10.21.2004

Depend On Love

Classic k_sra


this is an audio post - click to play

Lyrics:

Forget those moments
burdened down by shame,
forget the voices
throwing on the blame.
All the things that you've been through
they prove that you were true
and they never can reclaim.
Oh, you are not the same.

Forget rejection
and those dismissive eyes
forget the backs turned
when they heard the lies.
Darling, I have seen the way
you live from day to day
and there's nothing to despise.
Oh, these are your skies.

Forget your anger
with those who were so blind.
Just take a deep breath
and leave it all behind.
I know all will soon be well,
I'd never leave you if you fell,
there's a way to rise above:
oh, depend on love.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

It's always nice to start the day with a k_sra song. : )

21/10/04 11:08  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the slow, sad, soothing, commercial-free sounds of K-S-R-A. Another nice one, [k].

21/10/04 15:56  
Blogger k_sra said...

Sad? Are you calling my music sad? I thought this one was pretty optimistic. ;)

22/10/04 07:56  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Definately optomistic, but also sad. I can change that if you think of another nice s word. Wait, I've got it:

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the slow, sweet, soothing, commercial-free sounds of K-S-R-A.

Yes, sweet is more fitting.

22/10/04 10:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice song!!!
I love the voice...
yes, I'm anonymous, but mi name is Jara, and I'm here for an accident ^^UU but i'm happy to listen your song, really.
thank's

4/11/04 15:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters