1.04.2005

Some BL we missed

or at least I did. Here's some of what the Random House Dictionary has to say...

blackguard, blackmail, blae, blain, bland (obviously too bland to be remembered), blarney, blastema, blather, blatherskite, blaubok, blazer, bleach, blench, blenny, blepharitis, blight, blintze, blizzard, bloat, blob, blooper, blotch, blotter, blotto, blowzy, blucher.

(definitions added later when I realized how blazy you people really are that you won't look up words for yourself. *rolls eyes*)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger half said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/1/05 11:01  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

blasé (ok, I looked that one up, but only to check my awful spelling - blazae wasn't in the dictionary)

4/1/05 11:42  
Blogger half said...

(Mr. Gineer, I did that, although I was too blazy making the funny e)

blepharitis, blatherskite are words? C'mon, writergirl, now you're just pulling my bleg.
:)

4/1/05 12:48  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Indeed you did, [half]. Though I did read through your lists for it, I admit I was likely looking for words with z's.

4/1/05 13:11  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

[k] Why do they call you "kveed-ka"?

4/1/05 13:13  
Blogger k_sra said...

I added some links for the more uncommon words. And, no, Ellen, I didn't know what a blaubok was either.

Kveedka (or kvitka as my young friend spells it) is the Ukrainian word for flower. It's my nickname round these parts.

4/1/05 13:46  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Next time can you just add the definitions as roll-over text? All this clicking is making my finger tired.

4/1/05 14:10  
Blogger k_sra said...

har har. (sraka.)

4/1/05 14:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters