4.01.2005

Just Say Something...

We must believe in free will. We have no choice.
-Isaac B. Singer

If you don't go to other men's funerals, they won't go to yours.
-Clarence Day

Be suspicious of generalizations, including this one.

To generalize is to be an idiot.
-William Blake

Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations.

I must follow the people. Am I not their leader?
-Benjamin Disraeli

Why should I worry about dieing -- it's not going to happen in my lifetime.

I paid too much for it, but it's worth it.
-Samuel Goldwyn

I wouldn't be paranoid if everybody weren't out to get me.
-graffiti

Always be sincere, even when you don't mean it.
-Irene Peter

I can resist everything but temptation.
-Mark Twain

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.
-graffiti

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dag said...

You can learn much about people by the quotes they post..

1/4/05 12:53  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Very good quotes.

1/4/05 13:00  
Blogger k_sra said...

I agree, dag.

Thanks, other peeps.

1/4/05 13:51  
Blogger k_sra said...

...did you learn something about me, dag?

1/4/05 16:11  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I certainly learned about dag.

1/4/05 16:55  
Blogger dag said...

Yes K, and you amaze me more everyday!

4/4/05 08:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters