6.09.2005

Phrases I responded to today with the words "and how"

"It's awfully quiet down here today."
"Is it hot outside?"
"Did you water the plants?"
"Will you run these memos down to your office?"
"This memo is completely pointless!"
"These people have nothing better to do."
"David is beyond help."
"He just gave me the evil eye."
"Did you see that new TV show last night?"
"That girl was about to open up a can of whup-ass!"
"You really like that phrase don't you?"
"Sarah, you're silly."

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Does this give you pleasure?

9/6/05 13:27  
Blogger k_sra said...

must...resist...temptation...

9/6/05 13:32  
Blogger jj said...

good game. I must play.... it's one of those games that could get me fired.... I must play

9/6/05 13:46  
Blogger Afro Assault said...

I still think cactus is the best response ever. Scroll down to the mp3 marked "Cactus? I'm rather confused."

9/6/05 15:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters