11.23.2005

Turkey Wishes


As a way of wishing all my readers -be they American or the "Other White Meat"*- a Happy Thanksgiving, I offer this Turkey Biscuit honestus sent me.

Happy Eating, Everyone! : )
(and no, I don't mean, "Happy eating everyone," because we won't be eating "everyone."
* (No racial double entendres were implied by that white meat joke so don't assume any. It just sounded funny. And, no, I'm not calling you 'pigs' [although that's funny, too!] so stop being so touchy. Gosh!)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//so stop being so touchy//

But that's what Thanksgiving's all about.

23/11/05 15:42  
Blogger Tara said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Sarah! And to everyone who's reading this reply, too. Right back atcha.

23/11/05 16:12  
Blogger Tara said...

And what do you have against double entendres? Huh? Huh? You're double entendre-ist. Or something like that. :)

23/11/05 16:18  
Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

Gobble gobble gobble...

Turkey sounds, or people eating on Thursday?

23/11/05 17:05  
Blogger . said...

Nice blog, me like it.

23/11/05 18:35  
Blogger Temple said...

That's the only kind of turkey I eat. :) Nice disclaimers, well done.

25/11/05 12:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters