8.31.2006

Photoshop Contest Entries So Far...







So, get this, folks, we're only halfway to our deadline of September 7th and we already have 6 entries! We're cooking with Crisco, but if you haven't entered yet, it's not too late! You have one week to hack together something charming or witty or hilarious or sweet. (Or stupid. You can do stupid, too. You're allowed.) So get to it! All you scaredy-pants out there, just steel your quivering mouse finger and click your way into MS Paint! I know there are some great ideas still out there and yours could win the prize!
Original photo here.
(although Peter Sealy cheated by finding a different photo of me, but we won't hold that against him)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Didn't I send you one with better color correction? Or is that the better one? Perhaps the Japanese bathers are shocked and amused by your soft yellow glow.

1/9/06 13:44  
Blogger k_sra said...

You sent one with color "correction" but this one is much punchier, believe it or not, and therefore funnier (to me anyways).

I'll post them both side by side for people to compare...

1/9/06 13:56  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I just now realized it's sarah's own hand in Steve's entry.

5/9/06 11:56  
Blogger k_sra said...

In the Titanic shot? Yes, I thought that was cleverly done.

5/9/06 12:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters