4.12.2007

Kurt Gone-evut


Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. Kurt Vonnegut


People don't come to church for preachments, of course, but to daydream about God. Kurt Vonnegut


True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. Kurt Vonnegut


What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured. Kurt Vonnegut


The universe is a big place, perhaps the biggest. Kurt Vonnegut

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Those are excellent quotes. I love the ones about high school and church, especially.

12/4/07 11:53  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12/4/07 12:42  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country//

That's one of my favorites (obviously).

12/4/07 12:43  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was saddened by his death and until I realized I didn't know he was still alive. And then I was saddened by that.

12/4/07 14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters