7.15.2004

Handwriting Analysis
Limited time offer

I am currently absorbed in graphology and I would like the chance to assess some handwriting with the participation of the author. If you send me a scanned sample of your handwriting via email I will return a handwriting analysis (probably today if all goes well). You can then tell me if I'm on-target or completely off-base. Make sure scan is 100% or larger than the original.

Sample must be: on regular UNLINED paper. Write several lines on topic of your choosing (an area of personal interest is always a good bet) and sign it (if so inclined. anonymity respected). No findings will be posted on this blog.

Send scan to: ksrasra (at) gmail (dot) com

(crosses fingers and waits)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters