7.08.2004

Dancing spidey makes me happy. Dance, Spidey, dance! ------>

Go here for a slap in the face. You'll like it. I promise.

Random foreign destination of the day. Cool sculpture herein.

Random photo. Norwegian hookers or bridesmaids. Not sure which.


CONTEST! Prize goes to anyone who can name a country with a llama on it's national flag.

Congratulations, Worldgineer! Peru and Bolivia both sport a llama on their national flag. As a prize I have selected the finest llama trivia page for your surfing enjoyment.

How to survive a manure pit.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Peru. Now what do I win?

8/7/04 14:16  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Last link didn't work. Try Peru.

8/7/04 14:17  
Blogger mymo said...

Spidey dancing made me laugh. That was worth the price of admission right there.

8/7/04 21:15  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

(drumming fingers, waiting for prize)

9/7/04 10:10  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Sorry. I missed that you posted the prize. I am quite unsatisfied though. Well, I guess the prize is in line with the effort to take it took to google for llama flag.

9/7/04 10:13  
Blogger k_sra said...

Exactly. And for a guy who has won most of my contests thus far, I think your expectations are a trifle high... You might want to lower them a smidge.

Besides, what's not to love about a website full of llama pictures?

9/7/04 11:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters