6.30.2004

I arrived safely in Indiana last night, where the mosquitos are friendly and the light is rarified. My brother dumped two gallons of bleach in his water tank to kill any unwanted heebie-geebies. The unfortunate side effect of which is that we will all lose our fingerprints by Friday. At which point we will be free to commit crimes with impunity. I'm gonna start my crime spree with some cow-tipping and then move on to some crop circles.


A few reassuring facts about leeches: there are three types, two of which make an incision in their host and one which swallows its victims whole (don't worry it only goes for invertabrates). I figured this was important information to have on hand now since leeches have become FDA approved medicines.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Hello and thanks, le chien perdu! I don't know "gor blimey trousers" but I'll add it to the list. How's the weather?

30/6/04 22:38  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

tag

23/8/04 16:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog somehow while searching for an image of The Last Supper. I noticed that you're in Indiana right now, and since I happen to be an Hoosier I thought I'd offer to buy you a beverage of your choice if you're in the Bloomington area.

This is simply because I think it's neat that I stumbled upon the blog of somebody who happens to be in Indiana right now. I promise I'm not creepy.

24/8/06 11:25  
Blogger k_sra said...

Uhm, Anonymous, I haven't been in Indiana for some time now. (This post is dated june 3o, 2004)

But thanks for the offer of a drink. I could use a margarita right about now...

24/8/06 11:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters