6.24.2004

Man of La Mancha
my own arrangement, obviously. I didn't know this song when it was requested, so I guess it can be counted as something new I learned today. Thanks, World. Gineer.

this is an audio post - click to play


I don't know what they are doing at this party, but it looks like fun.

Here's an ESL word search that helped me kill 3 minutes. See how long it takes you.

Today's Yiddish word is kvell. It means to be extraordinarily proud of something.

Best Halfbakery illustration of the day. And the other one isn't bad either.

Where can I get lessons?

How to decorate your baby according to today's random photo.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Must... resist... playing sound file at work. I'll probably wait until I get home tonight, if I have that much self-restraint.

24/6/04 17:11  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I like that you are one of the few bloggers interested in chewing.

24/6/04 17:14  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Ha! It was definately worth the wait. You have a beautiful singing voice and can play the guitar.

25/6/04 00:49  
Blogger k_sra said...

Two years ago... Should I be working on a new one?

25/6/04 09:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters