6.29.2004

I'm going to Indiana for a week (the former mean center of the US), but I will surely continue my blogging habits while I am there. I keep a brother, a nephew, a cat, and a dog there, so they might keep me busy. Feel free to make more song requests. I'm sure we can come up with a fabo rendition of whatever you want to hear.

Pandora, today's random kitty. (See more pictures here.)


Spencer Tunick came to Cleveland and some two thousand people took off their clothes.


Favorite Lyric of the day:
"I'll do as I'll decide and let it ride until I've died
And only then shall I abide this tide
Of catchy little tunes
Of hip three minute ditties
I wanna bust all your balloons
I wanna burn all of your cities to the ground"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

I just don't believe that nobody else will request songs. It's like having a long-distance song puppet. The funny thing is, I never knew I'd want a long-distance song puppet until I had one.

Next request: The Sesame Street theme song "Sunny Days", sang in a slow, sad, jazz style. Perhaps something like Ella Fitzgerald would sing if she was in love with Elmo but could never tell him due to their age difference and because, well, she's dead.

29/6/04 11:29  
Blogger k_sra said...

Maybe other readers feel shy.
If I keep this up long enough, eventually they're gonna wanna get in on it. Don't you think?
-Song Puppet

29/6/04 11:45  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Of course they will. But I'm willing to share, if you're willing to keep singing.

29/6/04 14:47  
Blogger k_sra said...

I hope my brother still has his upright bass...

29/6/04 14:52  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Let me know if you need a different request, due to lack of materials (an upright bass, a smoky bar, muppets).

30/6/04 10:52  
Blogger k_sra said...

No, no, I think we've got this one. It just might take us a few days... We DO have an upright bass. Now if only we could find a jazz drummer...

30/6/04 14:04  
Blogger mymo said...

Well, send me the tracks and I will see what I can do. >;)

30/6/04 18:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters