7.01.2004

Yes, exactly. Now I have a song request list that is five songs strong, three of which I don't even know, and my brother's phone isn't working.

Crap.

Where does that leave me? (takes out pencil)

Sunny Days - jazz arrangement
Summertime - also jazz
My Old Man's a Dustman - dunno?
Gor Blimey Trousers - tuneful
Country Girl - in a haunting style

Is that it all of em? I'd better get to work...


Radom photo. I think it's a van. I can't really tell. This computer is backlit.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Oh good! You know I would have figured that out eventually, but I appreciate the heads up.

1/7/04 10:40  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I don't know. What?

2/7/04 11:08  
Blogger The Edge said...

the two songs/one song thing is by Lonnie Donnegan (think that's how it's spelt) in case you wanted to know.

2/7/04 11:22  
Blogger k_sra said...

rbl, is it a grasshopper you are staring at with an open mouth? (My brother says, "A robot." I bet he's right.)

Oh and thanks nickluss for that valuable info.

2/7/04 17:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters