8.19.2004

So, Now What?

Ok, people, I realize your insatiable apetite for drama and gossip was too quickly appeased with the whole "Tara is lost, Tara is found in a single hour" deal. Believe me, if I could have spread the whole experience out over four months of agonized, intensive searching, false leads, and freakish coincidences, I would have. Oh, yes, I would have. But as fate would have it, the general tidyness of this experience has left the story pretty much concluded and rightly so. I mean seriously, If you think I was gonna wait around for two or three weeks "pretending" to look while the number was right under my nose, you're crazy. I don't have that kind of patience. Besides that's kind of manipulative and believe me, dear reader, I do not manipulate! You can take that to the bank!

What really matters here, people, is that you can say, "I was there when Sarah and Tara finally were reunited! I remember the tears and the hugs and I felt all warm and gooey inside for about four minutes!" And really, folks, that's what matters here. Am I right? Huh? Am I right?

So, without further ado, here's Tara's very own Blog! Oh, yeah!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

No comments. Ok, just checking.

19/8/04 12:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters