8.10.2004

Ten Questions for My Readers
1. Did you take full advantage of your college years?No, not really. I wasn't aware I was allowed to.
2. What was the weather like during your first kiss?nice, but boring. It was a lousy kiss. : )
3. Peanuts or pretzels?Pretzels, I guess.
4. Do you have eye boogers right now?Probably. I always have some kind of boogers.
5. Most bizarre crush:G. K. Chesterton
6. Video game you most rock at:Racing games (no, I don't know any exact names. come on, I'm not a gamer, just tell me YOUR answer...)
7. Most frequently called person in your life right now:Siblings. It's pretty even across the board, but El Fid may be in the lead
8. You are facing open heart surgery. What do you do to prepare?By a lot of shirts with high necklines.
9. What name, if any, did you want to have more than your own?Rebecca was my childhood fave. I hate it now. Long story.
10. What is the most frightening thing you have ever had to do?Waiting around to hear if my friend had died of an aneurysm.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

LydiaOLydia's answers. No copying!

10/8/04 13:57  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

1. Sure. The drinking was more fun than the studying, but I'm glad I did them both
2. Don't know. Was inside.
3. Peanuts if well flavored. Or inside chocolate
4. Nope
5. I have no interesting response to this question
6. Space Harrier, or at least I was somewhere in my late teens.
7. (scrolls through cell phone) Teri. Teri. Teri. Teri. Scooter dealer. Matt. Matt. Teri. Yep, my wife, followed by myself.
8. I thought they did that for you. I guess I'd shave my own chest if I didn't have insurance to save a few bucks. Or maybe I wouldn't - I've never had anyone shave my chest before.
9. You
10. Help a woman in a car accident. No, public speaking

10/8/04 14:36  
Blogger chopper said...

1. Did you take full advantage of your college years?I beat the crap out of them.
2. What was the weather like during your first kiss?Autumnal, with threat of rain.
3. Peanuts or pretzels?Pretzels (on Weight Watchers, peanuts = lard)
4. Do you have eye boogers right now?No, El Fid removes them rather efficiently.
5. Most bizarre crush:Annie Oakley
6. Video game you most rock at:8-bit Nintendo -- ALL
7. Most frequently called person in your life right now:You mean you can dial out?!
8. You are facing open heart surgery. What do you do to prepare?Wrestle with my boys.
9. What name, if any, did you want to have more than your own?Ezra Hawke
10. What is the most frightening thing you have ever had to do?Walk calmly through a gang of ruffians threatening to kill me.

10/8/04 22:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters