11.17.2004

better late than never...

here's what I'm doing for the rest of the month of november. it's only mid month. I only have a 25,000 word deficit, but hey (butt hay), I'm nothing if not ambitious. think of all the monstrous projects I have begun on this blog alone only to pieter (peter?) out and leaf them stranded. Like the one where I promised to sing people's song requests but never sang "Country Girl" for tsuka. Actually, I don't know that song or I'd sing it right now. yes, I'd pick up my phone and sing it right now. but I don't know it. so that's why. or how about the three things photos? I have a cat, an open window and a bag that says swag (got in Staines, yo. it's legit) on it, but I can't seem to get that photo taken. or how about (this one's classic) my 100th post where I say I'm gonna offer 100 pieces of useless information? I still haven't finished that one. (in my own defense though, it's almost done. I have like twenty more to go.)

so, I'm writing a novel this month. it'll be mostly crap and probably not very entertaining. but you are welcome to read along. in fact, you'd get brownie points. whatever that's worth.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

It's entertaining so far. What's the exchange rate between brownie points and brownies?

17/11/04 13:31  
Blogger k_sra said...

I have no idea.

17/11/04 16:39  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Good idea to turn off comments there. Some people just don't know when to stop chattering and let you work (looks away, whistles). How are you going to judge brownie points? Perhaps there should be a quiz at the end.

18/11/04 15:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

butt hay? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

19/11/04 12:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters