1.27.2005

The Dynasty of Dynasty Tribute Pages

So, I never particularly cared for the show Dynasty, but obviously I am alone in that antipathy. Everyone else in the known world loves Dynasty and recognizes it for what it is: a crucial cornerstone of our culture and heritage. That is why I decided to here pay homage to the web sites that pay homage to that American made TV Show about rich people in Texas... I think.

Here to tell us why Dynasty is so important to us today is norwegian enthusiast and Dynasty advocate, Stian Presthus. (applause)

Thanks, Stian. Now let's hear a word or two (in broken english) from nivbri... (did I say that right?)

Thank you, nivbri. That was illuminating.

And last but not least, Goran Markovic of Serbia who created the Ultimate Dynasty Site so he could "introduce these extroardinary people to fans and visitors..." Thank you, Goran, for your tireless work!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Don't forget Dallas, the (an?) other 80's soap opera about rich people in Texas. Tell me: is this why people like/elected the Bushes?

27/1/05 20:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters