10.25.2005

It's what all the popular bloggers are doing...

I've been blogtagged. I don't know what this means, but it means I have to do something. What's worse, it means I have to hunt through my archives for something. And then when I find it I have to show it you all and then I have to make five other bloggers do the same. Nate did this to me. (Why, Nate, why?) Here's how I am to waste a minute of my day:

1. Go into your archives. (waste of time)
2. Find your 23rd post. (probably a random picture)
3. Post the fifth sentence. (the entire post consists of a title)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. (Don't you just hate self-referential instructions? So cocky!)
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing. (Oh, OK. I guess.)

My, my. Lucky for me the twenty-third post ever (on this blog) was a title of another person's story, the link to which is now broken (I found it again though). It happens to be something Calum wrote, of all the good fortune, so I believe I will take this blogtagged opportunity to quote his fifth sentence in its entirety from his extraordinary idea, "Labyrinthine Marriage Bureaucracy":

It was in ruminating on this that a man wiser than myself said, "The government shouldn't be trying to make it easier to get divorced, they should be making it harder to get married."

You really should just read the whole thing...

And for passing on the blogtag torch, I choose (at random) Tara, Nicotine, Diva, Joel and Rosie O'Donnell. You are all "it."

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

On the upside, Nate felt so guilty he linked me in his sidebar. It was all worth it!

25/10/05 15:32  
Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

OK, I did it, but I'm not happy about it...lol.

Honored to be selected, but...

25/10/05 19:19  
Blogger Lukas Abrhm said...

Fantastic...i'm not it! i don't have to do stuff! and its fantastic!

26/10/05 04:30  
Blogger k_sra said...

Haha! (points and laughs) Nicotine did it. Sucker! (jk) ; )

VW: ghowgoty

26/10/05 07:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*reads own idea, winces, rewrites in head*

26/10/05 08:05  
Blogger Tara said...

I did it too. I feel like such a...chain letter sender.

26/10/05 10:50  
Blogger k_sra said...

Tosh, Calum. We were all thinking it, you just had the guts to say it! : )

26/10/05 14:26  
Blogger Diane said...

I was afraid I didn't have enough posts, but luckily I did.

30/10/05 21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters