11.01.2005

We Made It...

November is upon us. The leaves will abandon their posts on the branches of the trees and insist on making a rustling sound as we walk on them. (Well, for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, that is. You Southern Bunnies are going right into, what, Summer? Crazy kids!)
Yes, soon the cold winds will pour into the cupped valleys and around the sides of unprotected buildings, wrapping us all in frost and sleet and snow and we'll hold our breaths and then release them in little clouds of our own making before rushing to our Christmas shopping or the inevitable family Thanksgiving dinner.
This is winter. And the first order of business is novel writing. For me anyways. I'm not sure whether it will all be my own or someone else's, but novel writing is the soup de jour. So, while I'm out honing my craft and trying to impress the literary community I could use your help. To keep YLSN(a)ED alive during the cool days and nights of November I invite you to write it for me. Any ideas, links, pictures, stories, verbs, recipes, or bedwetting secrets written on postcards that you send to my inbox (ksrasra AT gmail DOT com) I will post to the blog with creds. This month, you are You Learn Something New!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha! I'll bet this is something you learned from the first chapter of your ghostwriting book...get somebody else to write it!

Oh, we'll pick up the gauntlet.

1/11/05 11:52  
Blogger El Fid said...

The Great Pumpkin contest. Photos and articles on crazy pumpkin growers.

That's a nice seasonal idea for the kids...

1/11/05 13:17  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

Hey, if I had any ideas, I'd write my own blog.

1/11/05 13:54  
Blogger Diane said...

re: Nanowrimo - break a leg!

1/11/05 22:07  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

A WriAComOnKsrBloMin competition would keep us occupied for at least a minute.

2/11/05 15:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters