10.27.2005

Carve Yourself a Happy Little Pumpkin


Halloween's not my favorite holiday. I'm just gonna admit that right now. I'm not big into the scaring of other people or the smearing of fake blood on little children's faces. I could do without this holiday entirely if it weren't for the fact that as a theatrical type personage dressing in extravagant costumes and parading around in them is almost a requirement of my existence.

If I were a super cool blogger, I would design and create a little flash game where you could dress me up in Halloween costumes that you design and then I would hold a little contest and the best costumes would win a dorky prize or whatever. But I'm not that super cool. Instead I'll point you to this little pumpkin carving game where you click and hold the mouse to carve the features of your pumpkin and then it lights it with a candle for you. Simple and fun.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger "Honestus" - Raymond Charles said...

"trick or treat"...

I looked up the origin of Halloween and this is what i found.

Instead of copying it, follow the link http://www.historychannel.com/exhibits/halloween/?page=origins. pretty interesting.

by the way, cool picture of the strong dude.

27/10/05 13:25  
Blogger k_sra said...

Thanks, the gentleman currently referred to as "my boyfriend" gave me that.

I'm gonna post that link later in the week when I have nothing else to blog. :)

27/10/05 14:23  
Blogger Saint Kansas said...

Let's keep the oy-bay end-fray thing on the down low until we get the singing career launched. Don't pull a Britney until the second album at least.

28/10/05 09:53  
Blogger k_sra said...

"Le petit ami" is keen on me launching the next album. I'm pretty sure he's a help not a hindrance. But that Britney advice is useful: I'll avoid redneck, gold diggers with no spine who eat cheetos and drink fawties during my show.

28/10/05 10:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I don't have access to e-mail at work, I figured this would be the best way to share a little Halloween link (keeping in spirit with Sara's dislike of the "holiday")...
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/28/mistaken.suicide.ap/index.html

28/10/05 12:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... I'll have to try that again...
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/28/mistaken. suicide.ap/index.html

Hopefully, this one works

28/10/05 12:18  
Blogger gnomethang said...

Jeff, you are class!

28/10/05 16:38  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//Halloween's not my favorite holiday. I'm just gonna admit that right now.//

Communist!

28/10/05 19:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters