6.15.2006

Ten Tag Time

1. What do you think might be the next great discovery we will witness? And/or the next generation? Peanut Butter Toothpaste with Flouride
2. What do you feel are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?How do you think your closest friends would answer that question? Greatest strengths are too numerous to count, greatest weekenesses too few to bother thinking of. My friends are not allowed to discuss me without my written consent.
3. Why do you think your last relationship failed? I've given this a great deal of thought and finally after much soul-searching and painful self-evaluation I have come to believe that it just wasn't right between us. She was a bird. I'm a human. There were just too many differences.
4. If you could change careers, what would you do instead? I can change careers. And I intend to. Often.
5. What was the first work of art you saw in person that really impacted you? It was a sunset. You know the kind: too beautiful to remember; too haunting to forget.
6. When you were a child, where did you find solace? And now, as an adult, where do you seek it? As a child I turned to prostitution and drugs for comfort. Now I just turn on the John Tesh Radio Show.
7. To what degree do you think fear or insecurity impacts our abilities or success? 34 degrees South, 55 degrees East
8. Oh, no. There's a fire. What do you take with you? Marshmallows, hot dogs
9. ___ just makes my head explode. Explosives, most likely
10. Most people wouldn't guess that you __. Most people wouldn't guess anything about me, because people are generally too self-absorbed to care about others. However, if forced to look at me and make some sort of ill-advised assessment, most people would not guess that I am a hardcore, Bible-thumping, born again, dyed-in-the-wool Christian. : )

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[My friends are not allowed to discuss me without my written consent.]

Alas, posting on the internet constitutes written consent (turns to discuss ksra with total strangers)

15/6/06 13:10  
Blogger Saint Kansas said...

There's always McMurray Hatchery,
America's Rare Breed Hatchery Hatching Eggs.

15/6/06 13:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

number 8 made me laugh and laugh.

What's your favourite joke, Ksra ?

16/6/06 00:20  
Blogger k_sra said...

Neilp:

Q. What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in a pile of leaves?

A. Russell

16/6/06 09:41  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//7. To what degree do you think fear or insecurity impacts our abilities or success?
34 degrees South, 55 degrees East//

Uruguay?

16/6/06 19:57  
Blogger "Honestus" - Raymond Charles said...

1. brushless tooth cleaner
2. strength: gift of gab. Weakness: gift of gab
3. simply stated. I knew what I wanted – and that wasn’t it.
4. career: I would like my career not to be a ‘job’
5. art: 1) my girlfriend’s smile. 2) Montana sky – too big to forget.
6. that’s funny. Me too!
7. 180 degrees
8. the dog, wife and children.
9. bacon cheesefries
10. I’ll pray for your boyfriend.

23/6/06 01:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters