12.28.2006

Four Minutes

I beat my own record this morning for rolling out of bed and getting into my car. Four minutes. A clean two minutes shaved off my old record. This is why I oversleep: I can get ready in four minutes and still get to work early. I have a punctuality disease which does not allow me to arrive late. I looked at my clock, sized up the time I had to get to work and get a parking spot and four minutes later I was pulling out of the driveway.

Now I'm curious if I can make it three minutes...

Today is Thursday like Friday because we are given tomorrow off in anticipation of New Year's. WooHoo. Happy Newish Year's to all of you (who may still read this blog. I know I don't...)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//I beat my own record this morning for rolling out of bed and getting into my car. Four minutes.//

Takes me longer than that to roll out of bed and get into the shower.

28/12/06 13:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are a few of us still around - i'll let you claim the record on this one - i can't do 4

28/12/06 20:14  
Blogger Tara said...

Happy New Year to you too, Sarah! May 2007 bring us all the best luck and even better times.

28/12/06 21:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four minutes? Girl, I KNOW you look good naturally, but you're scaring me.

Takes me that long just to turn on a light and feed the cat.

29/12/06 14:00  
Blogger k_sra said...

If it's any comfort, I brought makeup with me and put it on from a parked location outside work.

31/12/06 21:01  
Blogger Jinx said...

Happy New Year!

2/1/07 08:30  
Blogger k_sra said...

Same to you, Jinx! Thank you!

2/1/07 10:50  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I was going to just post a happy new year comment, but the word verification more or less beat me to it. May your hapyqo always fall above the median.

Hapyqo: the level of happy you're currently at.

2/1/07 14:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters