6.09.2004

I am very pleased with this particular website and its photography.


Blogger changed their rules for profile photos. The beautiful bubble I stole from some guy had to be replaced because it disappeared off the web. I tried to replace it with equally beautiful photos which were not accepted because Blogger has "size constraints." (Size constraints! Somebody's just getting greedy...) At any rate, a new smaller image of a frozen branch should appear sometime tomorrow.


If you have not seen these short films for BMW starring Clive Owens, take a look.


Random paperweights of the day.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

You might like this. I read about it on someone else's site. It's the most fun I've had looking at photographs in a while.
http://foundmagazine.com/
Click on the found photo and a whole list will appear on the left. They're great.

10/6/04 02:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters