1.06.2005

Use it or Lose it

I just reviewed my links to fellow bloggers who are very pointedly NOT blogging and haven't for a couple of months. So, if you see your link gone it's because I'm tired of checking out the same dull page every four days. Oh, and if you are a frequent visitor and I HAVEN'T put your link up over to the right there... let me know and I'll post you.

Check out the three new photoblogs. Sensitive to light, 35 to go and carte blanche pedicure. I've probably linked to them in the past, but I thought they should be on the list for easy access. Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

See, I have a different attitude. On my dead blog, I keep the names of slackers and non-slackers alike. I even kept Marie Estelle on, and she's all but deleted her blog. Though I guess your way is better - real incentive to keep the words flowing. Still, when Beer Boggles finally wakes up, I'll be there.

6/1/05 12:54  
Blogger k_sra said...

You would World, but then you're just using your blog as a springboard to other websites, like an online favorites list. That's not what YLSNeD is all about. no sir. We pride ourselves on only the freshest ingredients and background colors.

6/1/05 15:39  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Indeed. I've often been impressed by the background colors. They always match the season so nicely. Too bad I no longer own any programming software or I'd write a little program to automatically change desktop colors in a similar way.

6/1/05 16:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters