4.11.2005

You Know You Want To!

You've all seen 'em. Half of you have even indulged and done 'em. Now I want you to answer them here for all the world to see. (Bonus query: What happened to question number 38?)

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Dirty.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? the internet.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Crumbs.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Abacus.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Handguns Magazine.
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Five o'clock.
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Vomi..it *gag*
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? *beepbeepbeepbeep*
9. FAVORITE COLOR? blazing sunset.
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? cement.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Oh, he doesn't have to by me jewelry for me to answer the phone. I don't know who told you that.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? FUTURE CHILD HOAGLAND III
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Breathing, then water, then food. And then some other stuff.
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM? Damn you all!
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't like to... I have to.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? *shudder* no.
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Well, if it's a tornado directly over me it might be scary.
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Toyota Invisible
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? The Alive one.
20.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Just a sec, *gulpgulpgulp* Ahhh! Don't have one.
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? My sign. My Birthday.
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? That would veggist.
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Wiping the brow of the person who does voice overs for carttons and commercials.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR? clear.
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Empty. I'm about to get a refill...
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? Hasn't been made yet.
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? sdmetines
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? The body.
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I have a headache.
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Not answering this question right.
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: She's looking into jingly bits.
33. FAVORITE CD? It varies. Bob Dylan's Mercy is hanging tough.
34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Desparate Housewives *sigh* I wish I didn't have one.
35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Please!
36. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Not Dogs.
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Nancy Boy Cola.
39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? With people I like.
40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? My Blogger Page. I could stare at it for hours and hours and hours...
41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? I hate you all!
42. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Worldgineer. He always responds. AAAAL-ways!
43. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jim Carrey

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger chopper said...

Is this a re-run?

11/4/05 22:47  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Shoot. Spizz got there first. Hilarious stuff, [k]. 16 had me rolling. Oh, and 19. Who could forget 19?

12/4/05 10:28  
Blogger k_sra said...

Come on, Worldgineer! You're not just gonna sit there are you? I didn't really corner the market on witty answers as spizzy has shown. PLease oh PLEASE!

12/4/05 13:49  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Oh, shoot. Since you said please. But don't expect witty.

1. White, with a blue ring.
2. The Time Traveller's Wife.
3. Mouse pads are for suckers that feel they need stuff they don't need.
4. Yawn.
5. Scientific American.
6. Don't know. I'll go with Jasmine.
7. Death.
8. Snooze.
9. Aren't I too old for a favorite color? I guess green.
10. Greenish gray. That color that's left after you've washed all of your brushes.
11. One. Life's too short for games.
12. Kickme
13. Overcoming all fear.
14. Chocolate Malted Crunch.
15. Yes. Fast. See 11.
16. 2 dogs, considering I feed them before bedtime. Ok, maybe not stuffed, but not hungry.
17. Cool.
18. Dodge Colt hatchback.
19. Leonardo DiVinci.
20. A good red wine. Best I can remember the name of was a '97 Ravenswood Merlot.
21. Cancer. It's a day when people give me stuff.
22. I prefer the tops.
23. I think I'd love to be in machine design, specifically something involving optimization, but don't know without trying it. Ooh, or King. Is King available?
24. Always wanted to shave it off, if it weren't for all the extra shaving I'd have to do each day.
25. The glass is too big.
26. LA Story. Or Harrold & Maude.
27. Anyone who doesn't is living in the wrong time.
28. There is no 28.
29. Two Ikea clothes boxes with linen snap-on covers (my wife made the covers) for our sweaters. And dust.
30. Curling. Though sports are meant to be played, not watched.
31. Not fulfilling 13.
32. She's an A+ blogger.
33. Likely be something by Cake.
34. Northern Exposure. Amazing Race (though I much prefer a similar show called Lost that only lasted a season)
35. Spicy mustard.
36. Vegidog.
37. They are all sweet and boring. Seltzer water.
38. There is no 38.
39. Venice. If you haven't been, go. It's a strange and magical place, and it's falling apart.
40. Screensavers are obsolete. My screen turns itself off after 20 minutes.
41. Heh. Yeah, right.
42. H&P hasn't been around for a while. I bet she'll show up for this.
43. Who cares?

12/4/05 16:40  
Blogger Tara said...

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Orange and green
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Psychobabble. A book on psychos who babble.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Ouiji board..Freak out!!
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Premiere
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Rain
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Snow
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Can I sleep a little longer?
9. FAVORITE COLOR? Crimson
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Puke
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Depends on the caller
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Well, assuming a lot that I will have a child, I shall name her Natashia or him Cartman
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Happiness
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM? Chocolate chip cookie dough
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Not usually.
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Um...yes?
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool, if all we get is a light and sound show. Anything more like knocking out electricity, then they're just pushing it.
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A matchbox car.
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Janis Joplin
20.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Appletini
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Aries. March 25th, and I expect a gift from everyone next time ya here?
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes, why are they tainted?
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ice cream taste tester
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR? Ultra violet
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? What glass?
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? My Big Fat Greek Wedding, La Femme Nikita, Like Water for Chocolate
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Depends. Your right or my right?
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? If I told you, I'd have to destroy you.
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Shopping
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Running out of coffee
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: She belly dances like nobody's business.
33. FAVORITE CD? Soundtrack to "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", Soundtrack to "A Night at the Roxbury" and Train's "Alive At Last"
34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Desperate Housewives, Southpark and MadTV
35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Southwest sauce
36. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Beef hotdogs, none of those turkey or soy dogs.
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Is there a hard drink?
39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Key West, Arizona, my own little apartment, my own element
40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Dust
41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? KFC
42. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I honestly don't know. Once I send this it's out of my hands.
43. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Myself

19/4/05 21:09  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I'd like to modify my answer to 36. Not just vegidogs, but cyber-dogs. Strange and interesting vegitarian hotdog and internet access place in downtown Seattle. Your cyber-dog comes with all kinds of crazy sauces that are quite good.

20/4/05 13:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Clear
2. The same one. For years and years and years.
3. My mouse. (duh!)
4. Board game: Hmmm... saying lots of acronyms with the other engineers to see if the sales executives will notice.
5. glock 9mm size is nice--very transportable. (oh, reading material? Popular Science)
6. strawberries
7. moldy strawberries
8. Where did my arm go?
9. wine-burgundy
10. beige. (does it even qualify as a color)?
11. Dangit, where's the phone?
12. Teegardin. Oh, you mean their first name?
13. Spinning the wheel really fast to make sure you go past 'Payday.'
14. Any ole flavor.
15. Not fast, just a little faster than the guy in front of me.
16. Yeah, it sneaks in my room at night and plops on my head. It's not long for this world.
17. depends on if its taking your house apart.
18. Lawn tractor.
19. Churchill
20. Anything without alcohol.
21. Sign: Teegardin Road. B-day: earth day.
22. If I have to.
23. Q.
24. Glowing white
25. It has a safety factor of 2.
26. Attack of the 60-foot woman?
27. Total classist question. Which are the 'right' keys. Why are the 'wrong' keys so wrong?
29. The boxsprings.
30. American football
31. being unable to escape boredom.
32. She blogs like crazy.
33. the waiting.
34. Nova or anything historically interesting
35. cat soup
36. bleah.
37. Barq's red creme soda
39. Austria
40. the 'off' switch
41. Subway
42. Sara again
43. CIA's Carnivore machine

26/4/05 10:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters