4.05.2005

Beatles Battle

Here's today's challenge: write a poem comprised entirely of Beatles' song titles (or lyrics, I hasten to add, although extra points for using only titles). I have posted dag's poem here so as to show you who gave me the idea in the first place. Go HERE for titles.


Him:

Flying across the universe, like dreamers do,
I should have known better.
I saw her standing there, in my life.
Why don’t we hit the road wild honey pie?
Two of us? Tomorrow never knows what goes on.
I’ve got a feeling we can work it out because all
you need is love.

Her:

Slow down she said she said!
Get back, don’t bother me.
Tell me why you like me too much?
If I needed someone, bad boy, I’ll get you.

Him:

I want to tell you it’s only love.
If you’ve got trouble, I will slow down.

Her:

Oh! Darling, that means a lot.
I should have known better.
Don’t let me down and your bird can sing.
PS, I love you.

The end.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Wait

6/4/05 16:21  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

That was my entry. You didn't say it had to be long.

7/4/05 10:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters