5.27.2005

The Band That Wasn't But Is

Friday's are slow days here on YLSN(a)ED. Most of my readers are busy with other projects, planning their weekends, or more likely, already gone on a four day bass-fishing trip.

But for those of you, like me, who are still inexplicably at your work desk refreshing internet pages, looking for updates, wishing there was something interesting to do besides grinding down the lead of that company pencil you never use I am pleased to present for the very first time to the wider world wide web, a band who skipped the music and went straight for the marketing:

Handsome Squarejaw

Their album will be coming out any day now! In the meantime, please buy their products! (And I'm not just saying that because I'm their manager...)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

I guess I'm not their target audience.

27/5/05 15:10  
Blogger k_sra said...

Yeah, seriously. I need to talk to the lead singer about his choice of apparel...

27/5/05 15:52  
Blogger El Fid said...

Wow, I saw them in concert at my son's prom last summer. I knew them before they were cool.

*This message was sponsored and paid for by the HSJ Secret Spread Team.

27/5/05 16:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters