6.17.2005

Picture of Noble Maloof

As I got on the bus this morning, I saw what I had been looking for all week: an open seat directly in front of Maloof. I plunked down next to walleye (the wobbly gent with the oblong head) and fiddled with my camera, pretending to clean the view screen and surreptitiously clicking photos. The first three were absolute crap. I knew this because I immediately reviewed them in the confines of my bag. Walleye kept sneaking glances at me and seemed like he was going to burst into heavily-accented conversation at anytime, but he refrained. I took one last shot over my shoulder at my ancient, wary target and hoped for the best.

It was a beaut.

I couldn't have asked for a better or more atmospheric shot.

And since I'm taking next week off and won't be here to offer you all the tidbits I think you so richly deserve, I'm giving you the next best thing: the beauty of Maloof!

It's my way of saying thank you to all of my readers.

You're the best!

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

That was a good picture. More or less as I'd imagined him.

17/6/05 13:33  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I assume you'll wear your Noble t-shirt next time you take the bus?

17/6/05 14:21  
Blogger El Fid said...

I was going to chide you about the photo until I saw the Noble Coaster. This is not only our beloved elderly gent as we have come to know him, but the coaster is real honest-to-gosh art.

*however, I still can't afford it.

17/6/05 21:13  
Blogger honest + popular said...

This is gorgeous, girlie. Serious.

18/6/05 13:55  
Blogger Lukas Abrhm said...

neato lady...
but i must say.
that because our blog (which might as well be my blog due to current absence of other parties) has been removed from yr blog list.

poets die hard.
hard like dieties.
"sniff".

20/6/05 21:28  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Look what happens when you leave us for a few days. Your web value drops like a rock.

23/6/05 10:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worldgineer, do I get any of that money? And who is this viva antarctica?

-k_sra

25/6/05 11:05  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I don't know who Viva Antarctica is, but they own you.

27/6/05 10:04  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I do like this picture from their blog.

27/6/05 10:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters