6.27.2005

WELCOME BACK!

to me.

I had so much fun. Too much fun. I killed the fun-o-meter. Phoenix is great. Even hot (110F). The Halfbakers there are world class. Tara's Family rocks. Everyone has a pool. I love that place!

Tara and I had a convertible and three days to get ourselves into and out of as much trouble as we could.

It was a glorious magical time, filled with recycled cats (listen below), club dancing on stage, angry neighbors, wild, desert storms and detours through the nether regions of town. Who could ask for anything more?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

What, no pictures? We need pictures!

27/6/05 10:10  
Blogger jj said...

Yerh. Photos. (welcome back, too)

27/6/05 11:30  
Blogger k_sra said...

I have a couple photos. Will post.

27/6/05 11:48  
Blogger k_sra said...

I just asked, 'who could ask for anything more' and then a howling storm of 'pictures, pictures, we demand pictures' rises from the web. I should have known. ; )

27/6/05 13:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters