8.01.2005

Dear Other Sarah,

Yes, you. I am very sorry, but Livejournal now considers me a source of spam and will not allow me to post comments on your blog. Thus, I am forced to respond to you on my blog (which is just stupid, but worthwhile, since you are writing such good stuff).

1) I wrote the comment about the tattoo of Robert E. Lee. Yes, that was me. I lived five years in SC. They were dark and formative years.

2) I've tried that zapper thing out of morbid curiosity! There were no intestinal tapeworms and parasites like they promised. Nope. Instead my face broke out. Zits for a month.

3) Funniest thing overhead in a bathroom: "Corn? When did I eat corn??" (creds to el fid for that gem)

4) Wow, you and the new kids go way back!

5) So? Did you get the duvet? Didya Didya??

Alright. I hope that works. What a mess. I wish there were an easier way...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah--
So sorry. What a pain that is. I turned off the feature that logs ip addresses-- maybe now it will let you post. I think you can also try posting under OpenID, and use your blogger info there. Perhaps, (as you implied), this is just another reason for me to pursue that whole blog idea... I'll have to think more about that after I undergo this whole life change and moving thing.
Re: comment #3-- I once knew a girl who spent a summer in Maipu, Chile. Guys never tired of asking her, "Is there corn in Maipu?"
Re: comment #5-- Yes, I already had a duvet, but I was wondering if Target had a better one. I never got the chance to find out, because my brain couldn't settle on a decision. Besides, it's hard to know if you will like a duvet or not without sleeping under it. Too bad Target doesn't have a 'try before you buy' policy. Maybe I could be like Natalie Portman in that movie where she's pregnant and lives in Wal-Mart-- only, I'm not pregnant, and I'd never live in a Wal-mart, only Target. I'm too damn picky.

1/8/05 12:42  
Blogger k_sra said...

The thought of you hunkered under one of Target's duvets for a fortnight is priceless. I agree with you on WalMart: never live there.

I tried the open ID option with the same dasterdly results. But I will try again now that you did something. (Also, I would have sent you an email, but I couldn't find any sort of addie.)

Change/move and then consider blogger. Not saying it's better, just different. You could run both concurrently for a while to see which you like better.

1/8/05 13:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters