9.06.2005

Being John Graculus: Concluded

Here's what graculus had to say about me:

1. I'll respond with a random thought I have about you.
You remind me of Alison.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
Not reminds, but makes me think of you, as I think you would sing it like an angel - Summertime And the living is easy

3. I'll pick a flavor of jello (I may go with a dessert) to wrestle with you in.
Ben and Jerry's Cookies and Cream

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we think).
It's not for the Green card!

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
Being grumpy and telling me off for spelling your name wrong.

6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
A Lioness

7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
What perfume do you smell of?

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger El Fid said...

My my.

7/9/05 07:33  
Blogger k_sra said...

I'm pseudo engaged to graculus. We have a long, liesurely e-engagement to look forward to! You'll be invited to the e-wedding.

7/9/05 13:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters