2.23.2006

Tara Tags Sarah

And I'm assuming that when Tara says "Sarah" she is referring to me.

List seven songs you currently love. Post these instructions with your seven song choices. Tag seven others to see what they’re listening to.

Here's my list:

Fur Elise
Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto #1
some lullaby
Jingle Bells
anything from this album (which, by the way features model Delores Erickson who was three months pregnant at the time and who now paints pictures. Oh, and here's a loverly spoof cover by Soul Asylum.)
The Chopstick Song
Sunflower Slow Drag by Joplin

Other bloggers yet to be infected with the virus:

Blair
Jim
Hannah
Dewey
Kirk
Jenny and
Curtis

Or whomever feels so inclined.

(Thanks for the homework, Tara.)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//Sunflower Slow Drag by Joplin//

I immediately thought Janis, instead of Scott. Oops.

And I thought my list was "retro".

23/2/06 15:26  
Blogger k_sra said...

Yeah, I haven't actually heard any cool music in months. I am a bit deprived at the momo.

23/2/06 16:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

//Yeah, I haven't actually heard any cool music in months. I am a bit deprived at the momo. //

That reminds me...

24/2/06 10:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters