3.18.2006

And The Winner Is!




A winner is announced! And this time there are cool prizes! Well, one cool prize. First Place Winner wins an original song (since I haven't sung one in a while) on the topic of their choice!!!

And the lucky winner is:

Letsbuildafort, who said...

Yeah, the number 8 car was getting under me real bad in turn three and she got real light in the rear end so I talked to my crewchief and we decided to take a shim a wedge outta the right front corner to keep the turkey-wobble as low as possible, but there's just no excuse for racin' like that. *spits on ground*


Runners up:

Steve DeGroof said...

"Yep, it'll do that."



DrCurry said...
"Hey, you shoulda seen the other car!"


Thanks to all who played and a new contest will be up shortly. In the meantime, grab some bundt cake and a cup of coffee and mingle.

Happy Trails, Caption Fanatics!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger k_sra said...

Can do, Mildew.

20/3/06 11:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Five minutes too late for the contes, I came up with:

"She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

and

"It's the dilithium crystals, Captain!"

20/3/06 17:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters