9.08.2006

And the Winner Is...

I know I said I would announce the winner today, Friday, September 7th, 2006, but I can't, I just can't! I've gotten a couple more class entries and I want the vote machine to work, but it won't, so I don't want to let you down, but Winners (that's right, there will be more than one) WILL be announced next TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2006. Mark your calendars (for real this time and revote for your favorites - check out the new ones). No new entries will be allowed after 7pm EST this evening.
Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where's mine? Didn't it get to you?

9/9/06 08:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and you have a great weekend too.

9/9/06 08:34  
Blogger k_sra said...

I didn't get yours, Ian. Where 'tis?

11/9/06 11:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters