9.22.2006

Daily Lunch Bag - 9/22/2006

Since I have a real job now (thank you to everyone who supported and encouraged me during these trying times), I also now have real work and cannot, as I was wont to do, use up substantial amounts of time blogging on the employers clock. So, I shall cram everything I'm gathering into a Lunch bag, so to speak. And I realize you won't all take lunch at noon EST, but you can still appreciate the snack. Enjoy!


Extreme Ironing: Because ironing wasn't exciting enough... (thanks, mymo)










The many uses of Peroxide








And for dessert:

Cookies

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

I swear I left a comment on friday. Damn blogger.

It was something along the line of "I'm not sure I'd be comfortable putting peroxide on my salad", then I thanked you for sharing your lunch

25/9/06 09:33  
Blogger k_sra said...

Yes, after talking to the family nurse, she is unsure whether peroxide is the best for wound care, since it kills off new cell growth as well as germs. Hmmm.

You're welcome, World. Don't hesitate to take a couple carrot sticks. I brought them for you.

25/9/06 12:26  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

I don't think you should have called this series "Daily" lunch bag.

27/9/06 09:40  
Blogger k_sra said...

You are so right, World. I don't have the time to do a daily bag so maybe I shouldn't call it a daily bag.

On the other hand, kudos to you for always showing up here. You're like Old Faithful who always managed to spout off (except for that one time someone stuffed a sofa in it)!

27/9/06 14:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters