9.12.2006

And The Winners Are...

Our k_sra Photoshop Contest has ended and the Winners are hereby announced!

First Place:

Titanic
by Steve DeGroof























Second Place:

Where's Sozza?
by Gnomethang












Third Place:

Bermuda Profile
by Dr. Curry








And as my sentimental favorite:

Mount Rushmore
by Jinbish










Congratulations to all our Winners! And now I bet you're just dying to know what Fabulous Prizes you've won...

First Place Prize Winner wins a real, honest to goodness piece of k_sra pottery! (read: I'm tired of storing it, but I want it to go to a good home[photos posted later.]) ALL Prize Winners will receive a beautiful copy [editor's note: "beautiful" is a relative term; copies may actually be quite ugly.] of their winning entry (or they may request another picture if so desired) signed by k_sra and shipped to them in their respective country!

Well done, Everyone! You're a credit to the Internet Community! Thanks for making this the best contest ever!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger gnomethang said...

A Worthy Winner Steve.
(p.s. Ask for an ashtray shaped like an eagle!)

12/9/06 14:37  
Blogger k_sra said...

Sorry, pottery was made back in college. But he can use the piece as an ashtray if that makes him happy. I just ask that he not upload the video of it performing this role to You Tube.

12/9/06 14:44  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

No, I would never do that. For one thing, I don't smoke.

I'll put in my trophy case next to the stapler and a CD of Manatee Kidneys.

12/9/06 23:38  
Blogger Diane said...

Congratulations, Steve. Great job!

13/9/06 22:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters