6.06.2007

Paul Newman Tops Up Kenyon College

I think this story is rather great, actually. Paul Newman is donating $10 million to his Alma Mater, Kenyon College. Always wanted a Paul Newman of my own* because he managed to stick by his woman all these years (and he's fabulously good looking) and here he is giving back to his former school in no-name Ohio. I think that's pretty stellar of him.

Also, I love his mint chocolate cookies, despite their exorbitant cost. As it says on the package:


You might, m'lady tweak my nose.
You could, m'lord step on my toes.
But Heaven help those poor bozos,
who try to filch my Newman-O's!


Indeed.

*It's OK, I f0und something better : )

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, Newman-O's are awesome. He somehow took something as perfect as an oreo and improved it.

-World

6/6/07 16:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters