11.14.2008

Lemonade Awards


These must be the kind with organic sugar...

I am the proud recipient of two (count em!) TWO Lemonade Awards! Dmark so honored me as did Mrs. Hairy Woman.
I am deeply, truly touched and honored to be considered worthy of this international award! My heartfelt thanks go out to Blogger, my readers and teh interweb for making this day possible. *sniff*
And since all of my blogging buddies have already been nominated, for the most part, I hereby nominate people I don't know!

Pulled from notables on Blogger.com (some I followed a link on a blog to the next):
C. Beth of "One Minute Writer"
Caroline of "Cheaper By The Dozen"
Kari and Kijsa at "Kari & Kijsa" (I think that's a two-fer)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Congratulations! A reward you definitely deserve!

14/11/08 22:17  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

I love lemonade! Thanks!

14/11/08 23:20  
Blogger Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Congrats.. you deserve this prestigous award..

15/11/08 05:50  
Blogger k_sra said...

Wow, Bad Mother is on it! I guess I forgot to mention that the winners were supposed to pass ont he lemonade torch to ten other people... oh well. *shrugs*

k_sra = meme killer

Thanks everyone!

17/11/08 08:24  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

How bad of a blogger am I that I JUST found this? And *sniff*, it's my first official blog award. I'd like to thank the academy ...

3/12/08 13:00  
Blogger k_sra said...

Lyndsay, we are touched to share this momentous occasion with you! Congrats.

3/12/08 14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters