1.31.2009

Scavenger Hunt on 'Tap' (plus: NEXT WEEK'S WORD)

Aliencg brings us this week's Saturday Scavenger Shot Word: TAPPED. Let's all try to tap into this idea and produce our bestest tapped photos. Shall we? I admit, I had no clue what to do so I tapped into my primordeal reserve of photoshopped portraits and pulled out this beauty. Great isn't it? It's actually from my scanner series and then underwent rigorous abuses in some photo software or other. I think it would make a good museum piece!

Much better!

Next week's word (since I've been TAPPED) is: OPTIONS

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger laura b. said...

Ooooohhhh, definitely museum worthy! Way to tap into your creativity.

31/1/09 18:52  
Blogger Tara said...

(as one of the museum visitors) Definitely one of Rembrandt's finer works of art, yes. Very colorful, very tapped, savage and chic.

31/1/09 22:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool picture, definite talent going on here. By the way, you and your little extension got tagged by the imperfect heathen.

31/1/09 23:52  
Blogger Pamela said...

I really need to do that museum piece thing... great shot!

1/2/09 22:39  
Blogger Churlita said...

You used the word tapped very well.

Nice word choice for next week.

2/2/09 14:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters