8.20.2004

Noble Maloof Doesn't Like Me : (

This is sad, folks, just sad! Noble Maloof doesn't love me anymore. For those of you not paying attention or just gliding by on the internet autobahn, this is a continuation of the old geezer meets girl, old geezer loses girl saga from previous posts.
This morning on the bus I took the bench in front of him and said loudly (because he's a little deaf), "Good morning!"
Nothing. Just an icy stare out the window.
Is he mad at me? I don't know. I only know that Noble Maloof was on the bus, but Noble Maloof was not happy. Do you think this dessicated kidney researcher did a Google vanity search and found this blog? And as he read each page, his heart sank further and he stealed his wiry old nerve to never, ever speak to me again!
I'm just making this up. I really don't know. Probably he just couldn't hear me over the silence of the stopped bus. That's more likely.

I hope his phone has a volume button...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger El Fid said...

How noble of Noble to remain aloof. You are merely a young Hoagland and cannot expect to understand.

"Google vanity search." I love living in 2004, what an era. Crazy kids.

20/8/04 08:51  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Yeah, you should have called. You may have lost your window.

Did you notice that you've inspired yet another blogger? Though I don't have anything like 7k hits yet, you popular gal.

20/8/04 09:09  
Blogger k_sra said...

Oh good. Cuz yer funny when you get going. (rubs hands eagerly). And the 7K has alot to do with starting up in March... give it a half a year.

20/8/04 09:23  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Oh stop. Now you're making me nervous. Of course knowing that nobody reads what I write helps.

20/8/04 11:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters