8.26.2005

Fashion Update

Fashion Week is coming up so I thought I would round up a few of the hottest looks so we can all stay current. Let's take a look-see!













This season's look is skinny and bored. If you aren't skinny at least try to look extremely uninterested in everyone and everything around you. If you have a cat, use it as your model. Of course pairing a look of utter boredom with a wraith-thin body screams high-fashion, so try to shed those last one hundred pounds of excess body fat and muscle. Whatever you wear, remember, emaciated ennui completes any look!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

(sighs, glances around, inspects fingernails)

26/8/05 13:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm down three pounds since I quit drinking, but I still don't think any of those dresses are going to work for me. And I don't know if I could wear them sober, either.

26/8/05 13:42  
Blogger dag said...

K, you honestly don't think I'm going to wear any of that girly stuff, do you?

28/8/05 23:34  
Blogger k_sra said...

No, dag, I don't expect you to wear girly stuff. You look so nice in the manly stuff. : )

Somebody help me. I'm getting mundo spammed here.

29/8/05 11:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters