12.01.2005

NaNoWriMo Prize Package!

So, after writing madly for days and days, struggling to keep one's ego from the toilet, wrestling with plot lines and character choices and just managing to write the requisite amount of words before the bell on December 1st, what - you may be asking - do you get as a reward? What is the carrot at the end of this rabbit race? What could possibly make this excruciating ordeal worthwhile?


This icon:








Yep. That's about it.

Or I can put up this one if I like it better:

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

I like option #2. #1 is a little bit unsettling, with the ribbon leading the runner by a few inches. It's either falling off because he's not running fast enough or he has some sort of creepy force field around him.

1/12/05 10:04  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Oh, or there's a third explanation, but I won't go there.

1/12/05 10:05  
Blogger k_sra said...

Too bad. I picked the hari kari runner

1/12/05 10:08  
Blogger Tara said...

Nice work, Sarah! You have two icons you can flip around. If you get tired of one, you can use the other and vice versa. I am truly envious. :)

1/12/05 10:11  
Blogger Saint Kansas said...

I like the first icon best...so much so, I think I'll copy and paste it onto my web page.

1/12/05 10:19  
Blogger Daniel Helbling said...

I like the classy second one best. I still have a distaste for the creepy-necked pencil geek with sandals and DEPENDĀ® briefs. (As Gollum said, "What's it got in its pocketses?")

No matter. You done good, Girl.

wcsfavz: Slovecciano for "We can DEPENDĀ® on you to make it to the finish line without the usual indiscretion."

1/12/05 10:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me again - what does NaNoWriMo mean? or stand for?

i suspect there may enter some sibling jealousy - brothers don't like to be upped by a sister - no matter how good she is

at least that's the case in my family - yours however may be different

way to go!!!!!!

4/12/05 18:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters