11.01.2006

NaNoWrite-some-Mo

No, I haven't started writing yet on this year's NaNoWriMo work. But I will begin this evening. Another prestigious month of burrowing and hiding out and slaving over a hot laptop and an even hotter bottomless pot of tea.

It's an experience and if you aspire to write and you've never taken the NaNoWriMo challenge, get up off your mousepad and click on over there and sign up! It's fun, free and you'll feel like a person after it's done.

Best of luck to all writers this month.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if all the emails, procedures, corrective actions, etc. that I write all day long would qualify. Then again, I have seen some interesting work done in the reportorial style.

szyhrk: Balkan, antiquated singular form of scissors.

1/11/06 20:15  
Blogger k_sra said...

I have pretty much stalled out so far on the whole NaNo thing. I think I may have overbooked this month, because getting a word in edgewise, literally, is proving difficult...

9/11/06 16:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters