1.29.2007

Monday Mayhem

Weird. You ever wake up and find things have moved around you without you having any recollection of moving them? This morning when I finally awoke, my bedside table clock was on the covers beside me and the lid on my chapstick was off and the chapstick was standing vertically on the table. I don't remember completing any of those actions.

Not as good, apparently, as a co-worker who on Friday woke up wearing a completely different outfit than the one she went to bed in.

Has this ever happened to you? Are these the early stages of sleep walking?

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Might be the early stages of sleepwalking feng shui. Or you have a very odd ghost hanging around.

29/1/07 09:11  
Blogger k_sra said...

Or maybe I'm just starting to go senile. I am almost 30...

saadrdq: when you have a fowl weekend

29/1/07 09:40  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

Could be something like sleepwalking. Might also be that you did this stuff immediately before falling asleep. I've heard that some people forget the events that occur shortly before going to sleep. I think I've experienced this. I've fallen asleep shortly after reading a book and, when I pick it up again, I have to flip back a couple pages to find a spot I remember. I obviously read the other pages. I even bookmarked my place.

Either I forgot what I read or someone broke into my bedroom, moved the bookmark and disappeared without leaving a trace.

29/1/07 12:08  
Blogger k_sra said...

So, you're saying you are a sleep-reader. Hmmm. If you start sleep blogging then you know you are in trouble.

29/1/07 14:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters