12.20.2007

Santa Baby

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to any and all readers and freinds of this blog. This year I am spending Christmas with two families, soaking up the yuletide cheer with old family and new.

As a little gift to my internet family, I present the new and improved Scared of Santa collection. I never was forced to sit on a Santa's lap and have my picture taken, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the vilifying faces of these children who were. After you've enjoyed the look on the kids' faces, take a look at the Santa's. Some of them are no better. That's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!

Best Wishes to all of you!
















































Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Since you're celebrating Christmas two times, then Have Have a a Merry Merry Christmas Christmas! I'm not stuttering, just thought two of everything is a good thing. :)

Thanks for the photos! I don't remember being that scared of Santa, but I remember he had bad breath.

20/12/07 20:10  
Blogger uncle jim said...

i like the last one

oh, joel was here in town a week or so ago - was having car trouble - i felt bad we couldn't help that day.

Merry Christmas

21/12/07 11:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters