8.18.2008

Road Rage

Saw two men in a knock down drag out fist fight on my way to work this morning. Both of them in their business attire. I always have to assume that one or both are having a hard life somewhere else. Fist fights so rarely occur during morning rush hour.

Here is a transcription of my internal monologue:


"Wow, there's a lot of traffic onto the highway this morning. Darnit, I hope I'm not late. Hey, did that car just swerve violently in front of those cars up ahead? Crazy! WHOA, the guy behind him pulled out and around him and then slammed on his brakes. He's getting out of the car! He's opening the other guy's door!! He's dragging the other guy out of HIS CAR!!! This is nuts (laying on my horn as cars start to go around the fighters). They're obviously neither of them very good fighters, because they both still have their sunglasses on their faces (more honking). Oh, now they're just yelling and looking like asses. (speeding past) Stupid. Now I feel bad for my attitude on the road..."

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanny Goats In Panties said...

What a lovely start to your day. Kinda livens up the commute I guess.

26/8/08 00:46  
Blogger k_sra said...

it certainly does that. i now lock my doors when driving, though.

26/8/08 08:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

15/4/09 04:20  
Blogger Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I was just going to say what 平平 said, but now I'm afraid you'll remove my comment too.

;)

17/4/09 12:49  
Blogger k_sra said...

*sigh* I think 平平 was planning a hostile takeover. I just couldn't be sure... :P

17/4/09 12:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters